This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
You need just 6 ingredients to make this luscious lightened up Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that takes only 10 minutes to make!
I don’t know about you but our holidays are in full swing. And with the little guy due right around Christmas I’m definitely feeling a little worn out. I’m figuring out ways to simplify things this holidays and this pie is one of them. I’m signed up to bring desserts to like 5 different parties so I needed to come up with something I could make quickly and with basically no effort.
The main component of this pie is just 2 ingredients! What?! Isn’t that awesome? No spices needed because the Dannon® Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® was flavorful enough on their own which made this pregnant mama happy! Do you absolutely need the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips? No, but they add a great flavor and texture addition to the cheesecakes. They aren’t super rich so feel free to have two- the hubby and I both did. And these are really easy to make with the kids and have as an after school snack!
I found everything I needed at Walmart which is another bonus. The last thing I need is to be running around to a bunch of different stores trying to find what I need. I really tried to stick with ingredients that I knew should be available anywhere in the country. No specialty ingredients! The Dannon® Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® was in the dairy section and the Reddi-wip® was next to the milk.
And if you are a deal shopper like me and love coupons the Effortless Pies page has a link for $1 back on 4 Dannon® Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® and $0.75 back 2 Reddi-wip® 13oz. containers through Ibotta. Buy them both and get an extra $0.50 back.
In addition, there’s tons more mini pie recipes on there that you need to check out! I foresee some Pumpkin Turtle Cheesecakes in my future!
For more great no-bake dessert options check out these recipes: No-Bake Cherry Cream Cheese Pie, Gingersnap and Eggnog Ice Cream Sandwiches, No-Bake Vanilla Pudding Pie, Almond Joy No-Bake Cookies, and Oreo Pudding Dessert.
What kind of pie is your favorite holiday treat?
- 4 Dannon Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® singles
- 1 8-oz light cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- Reddi-wip® original topping
- ⅓ cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- ⅓ cup White chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese with a stand or hand mixer for 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add all 4 yogurts and beat until well combined about 2 minutes, scraping bowl once or twice. Pour or scoop mixture into mini crusts. I used an ice cream scoop to measure them out evenly. Smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, dollop with Reddi-Whip topping and top with ½ Tbsp each chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a air-tight container for up to 1 week.