Easy no bake cherry cream cheese pie- a fantastic blend of creamy, tangy, and sweet.
I’ve been reminiscing on old favorite recipes and looking over those I’ve shared here. I realized that one of my favorite desserts I hadn’t shared on her yet. And it’s always good to have some easy crowd pleasing desserts in mind like Toasted Coconut Caramel Brownies or Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies but I do realize not everyone loves brownies *gasp*.
This pie has been made by my family for as long as I can remember. It is a fantastic combination of creamy and tangy and sweet. My husband had it once and told me he didn’t like it and I thought he was crazy. So I waited a while to make it again and he loves it and swears he never said he didn’t like it. The kids love to help with the mixing and the pouring and despite the chilling time it comes together really quickly.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large can cherry pie filling, chilled
- graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with an electric mixer. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into the prepared graham cracker crust. Chill 2 to 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with chilled cherry pie filling.