Keep things simple with a One pan Sausage and Veggies served up hot dog style that is perfect for a crowd!
I’ve been stocking up lots of easy dishes to share with you all! I know this time of year with tail gate parties, recovering from the holidays and back to the grind, cooking can be really hard. So really simple recipes like the 30 Minute Hamburger Skillet, Pepper Steak, and Lasagna Pasta should be good for all of us right? I hope I’m not alone in all this.
This dish is perfect for a crowd because you can easily stuff more veggies and sausages on a cookie sheet and make up several cookie sheets really easily. I’ve kept the seasonings really simple so you can top them with whatever you want. My hubby is partial to sriracha and I’m known to lean towards BBQ sauce but they would taste great with traditional hot dog toppings or even just keep them plain, they are still super tasty.
You can also use any kind of sausages that you want! This recipe is really made for you to tailor however your family will love it. I’ve given you the bare bone recipe and now you can change it up to make it your own!
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
- 1 package Italian sausages, or your choice of sausage
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread out veggies in pan and lay sausages on top of the veggies.
- Drizzle olive oil over the entire pan and sprinkle spices over everything. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until sausages are cooked through.
- Serve in hot dog or hoagie rolls and top with your desired sauce.