What are your favorite dishes to make or have on Mother’s Day? Any particular favorites? I’m always a sucker for anything chocolate so my family knows to head that direction first. And do you meet up with family for brunch or for dinner? I’d love to hear about your family traditions in the comments! And make sure to share your new recipes or favorite classic dishes for Mother’s Day.
Welcome to our party!
Meet our fabulous hosts …
Visit our co-hosts and follow us? Thanks ♥
Here are our simple party rules…
- Add up to TWO single recipe posts of your own that we have not seen….this is not a recipe collection or wise advice about nutrition, please. Share single recipes only… otherwise, Yummly will reject them – they only take one individual recipe at a time. Non-recipe posts will be deleted from our party.
- Visit ALL of the others (Please bookmark this party to come back a few times for late-comers.)
- Yum every recipe and Pin every recipe.
- Why Yummly? It is a huge source of food blogging traffic.
- To make it quicker, you may want to add a Yum button to your toolbar. How To Add A Yum Button
- Please tweet and share our party to spread the news.
- Thank you for coming to our party! ♥
Follow our Pinterest board?