Things are straight up crazy in our home. We found a new house just a couple weeks ago and are moving next week! But in the midst of all the craziness just from packing, my kids have started school, and we are trying to get everything sorted out for them to transfer to their new school. Throw in being pregnant and I am one tired momma! Say a prayer for me folks, just one more week of utter craziness!
Got some great recipes to share or are you looking for something wonderfully new to add to the menu? Either way, you came to the right place!
At this party our guests get their recipes seen on FOUR blogs and we all pitch in to yum and pin them! Lots of “bang for the buck” so to speak, and it’s FREE!
Here are our easy party rules…
- Add up to TWO recipe posts of your own that we have not seen….this is not a recipe collection or wise advice about nutrition, please. Share single recipes only… otherwise, Yummly will reject them – they only take one individual recipe at a time. Non-recipe posts will be deleted from the party.
- Visit ALL of the others (Please bookmark this party to come back a few times for late-comers.)
- Yum every recipe and Pin every recipe.
- Why Yummly? It is a huge source of food blogging traffic.
- To make it quicker, you may want to add a Yum button to your toolbar. How To Add A Yum Button
- Please tweet and share our party to spread the news.
- Thank you for coming to our party! ♥
Follow Us On Pinterest