My kids are home “sick” today although I’m pretty sure I got hoodwinked by my youngest who said he wasn’t feeling good just so he could stay home and hang out with his sister. But we will make the most of today and get our baking skills on in preparation for my son’s birthday party this weekend. Hopefully your day will be a little less chaotic than mine!
Welcome to the Recipe Sharing Party!
Laura @ Laura’s Little House Tips
Here are our simple party rules…
- Add up to TWO recipe posts of your own that we have not seen….this is not a recipe collection or wise advice about nutrition, please. Share single recipes only… otherwise, Yummly will reject them – they only take one individual recipe at a time. Non-recipe posts will be deleted from our party.
- Visit ALL of the others (Please bookmark this party to come back a few times for late-comers.)
- Yum every recipe and Pin every recipe.
- Why Yummly? It is a huge source of food blogging traffic.
- To make it quicker, you may want to add a Yum button to your toolbar. How To Add A Yum Button
- Please tweet and share our party to spread the news.
- Thank you for coming to our party! ♥
Follow Us On Pinterest