Is anyone else super excited about no school? My kids are out of school in 3 weeks and I am ready to have a fun and relaxing summer. I know not every day is going to be a blast but I’m hopeful we can make the most of each day. One thing I am planning on doing is spending more time in the kitchen with my kiddos. I’ve promised them that we will learn even more skills this year. They really want me to host a cooking camp but I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. We will see! So if you have any good kid friendly recipes share them this week!
Welcome to our party!
Meet our fabulous hosts …
Visit our co-hosts and follow us? Thanks ♥
Here are our simple party rules…
- Add up to TWO single recipe posts of your own that we have not seen….this is not a recipe collection or wise advice about nutrition, please. Share single recipes only… otherwise, Yummly will reject them – they only take one individual recipe at a time. Non-recipe posts will be deleted from our party.
- Visit ALL of the others (Please bookmark this party to come back a few times for late-comers.)
- Yum every recipe and Pin every recipe.
- Why Yummly? It is a huge source of food blogging traffic.
- To make it quicker, you may want to add a Yum button to your toolbar. How To Add A Yum Button
- Please tweet and share our party to spread the news.
- Thank you for coming to our party! ♥
Follow our Pinterest board?