We have been in a party haze over here. Last Saturday was my daughter’s 8th birthday party. We had a French themed doll party which was super fun even if one of my cakes had a bit of a mishap. I’ve always known that baking is my downfall but this just took the cake (awful I know!). If you have any ridiculously easy baking recipes send them my way. I obviously need some practice.
And now we are gearing up for another party this weekend with lots of family in celebration of my daughter choosing to be baptized. I’m more than ready for next week!
Welcome to our party!
Meet our fabulous hosts …
Visit our co-hosts and follow us? Thanks ♥
Here are our simple party rules…
- Add up to TWO single recipe posts of your own that we have not seen….this is not a recipe collection or wise advice about nutrition, please. Share single recipes only… otherwise, Yummly will reject them – they only take one individual recipe at a time. Non-recipe posts will be deleted from our party.
- Visit ALL of the others (Please bookmark this party to come back a few times for late-comers.)
- Yum every recipe and Pin every recipe.
- Why Yummly? It is a huge source of food blogging traffic.
- To make it quicker, you may want to add a Yum button to your toolbar. How To Add A Yum Button
- Please tweet and share our party to spread the news.
- Thank you for coming to our party! ♥
Follow our Pinterest board?