Mini No Bake Cheesecakes
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 24 oz Greek yogurt flavor of your choice
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
Toppings (amounts are for enough for 1 dozen mini pies):
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 8 oz fresh strawberries sliced
- 3/4 cups banana chips chopped
Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Add the yogurt and beat until well combined. Pour mixture into graham crusts and top with desired toppings.
Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 5.5% | Vitamin C: 17.2% | Calcium: 8.7% | Iron: 2%