Last Updated on
Easy No Bake Coconut Cheesecakes are a simple lighter take on the traditional cheesecakes in a perfect mini form for parties.
Ever since I made the No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes I’ve been dreaming off all the different versions I could make of these simple cheesecakes. I love how easy they are to whip up and the mini graham cracker crusts are so fun for little ones or for a party.
So, in anticipation of fourth of July I wanted to make a flag with cheesecakes. I made four versions for the flag, banana cheesecakes topped with banana chips, strawberry cheesecakes topped with strawberries, blueberry cheesecakes topped with blueberries, and these coconut cheesecakes topped with toasted coconut. I love how the flag turned out and honestly in the future I would only use the coconut cheesecakes instead of the coconut and banana but only because half of my family doesn’t like anything with banana.
If you like getting your kids involved in the kitchen these are a treat they could easily make themselves. There’s no eggs, no cooking, just beat together the cream cheese and yogurt and spoon into the mini graham cracker crusts. And with the summer BBQ season kicking into high gear these are great to make in a double batch to share!
You could even use vanilla yogurts and top with cherry pie filling like you would when making No Bake Cherry Cream Cheese Pie and use those in the flag as well!
What flavors would you like to use?
Easy Mini No Bake Coconut Cheesecakes #SundaySupper
- 4 6 oz Greek coconut yogurt
- 1 8 oz container of cream cheese room temperature
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add yogurt and beat to combine. Spoon filling into the min graham cracker crusts.
- Put cheesecakes on a cookie sheet and cover the cookie sheet with plastic wrap. Chill until ready to serve.
- To toast coconut, cook over medium high heat stirring frequently to prevent burning. Once most of coconut is light brown remove from heat. Allow to cool before using to top cheesecakes.
Sunday Supper Easy BBQ Recipes
Best Burgers and Sandwiches
- Barbecue Rib Burgers with Low Carb Sauce by My Life Cookbook
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Burgers by Simple and Savory
- Guava-Ale BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich by Gourmet Everyday
- Turkapple Burgers with Yumback Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Grill Master Mains
- Grilled Red Snapper with Cilantro and Onion Stuffing by Food Lust People Love
- Honey Glazed Chicken Kabobs by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Homemade Coleslaw by A Mind Full Mom
- Spicy Grilled Leg of Lamb by Sunday Supper Movement
Mop Worthy Sauces
- Blueberry Sriracha Barbecue Sauce by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Homemade Ketchup by What Smells So Good?
Searing Starters and Sides
- Campfire Corn and Tomatoes by Cricket’s Confections
- Grilled Lime Beer Ritas with Smoky Lime Salt by Our Good Life
- Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken Wings by Soulfully Made
- Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce by Asian In America
- All-American Pie Shooter Trio by The Crumby Cupcake
- Flourless Fudge Brownies by Pies and Plots
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone by Caroline’s Cooking
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mason Jar Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by For the Love of Food
- Mini No Bake Coconut Cheescakes by Jonesin’ For Taste
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.