Easy 4-ingredient No Bake Cheesecakes are perfectly individual portioned mini pies and a healthier version of your favorite cheesecakes. They are a wonderful light treat or snack that you can whip up in a flash
This is a perfect beginner recipe for getting kids in the kitchen and the Cheesecake American flag is a great way to impress friends without all the effort.
It’s such an easy dessert centerpiece that doesn’t take much time to put together AND can feed a crowd! And because they are made with Greek yogurt no one has to feel bad about having 2. These No Bake Cheesecakes literally take less than 10 minutes to make for each batch and about 30 minutes to make all 48 cheesecakes!
How to make no bake cheesecakes?
- Beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth and fluffy in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer. Scrape the bowl.
- Add your choice of flavored yogurt and beat until well combined.
- Fill mini pie crusts with cheesecake filling.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
To get really even servings I used an ice cream scoop to distribute the cheesecake filling into the graham cracker crusts. It made it really easy to keep them fairly even. It’s my favorite tip whenever I need to evenly measure out a filling. It’s how I fill my muffin tins for cupcakes or muffins!
Really the possibilities are limited only by the kind of yogurts you can find! I’m already thinking about Pina Colada Cheesecakes and Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes.
What toppings are good with no bake cheesecakes?
- If you like crunch, add chopped nuts, chopped banana chips or toasted coconut.
- Fresh fruit gives a nice and light feel to the cheesecake. All of the berries work well, but fruits like bananas and pears that turn brown and oxidize when exposed to the air should be avoided. Choose their dried counterparts if you really want to use them.
- If you wanted to make it fancier you could do something like a dollop of whipped cream with fruit on top and drizzle it all in chocolate, caramel, or butterscotch syrup.
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Other no bake desserts:
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Mini No Bake Coconut Cheesecakes
- Homemade Reese’s
- Raspberry Jello Pie
- Crazy Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes
- 24 oz Greek yogurt flavor of your choice
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 8 oz fresh strawberries sliced
- 3/4 cups banana chips chopped
Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Add the yogurt and beat until well combined. Pour mixture into graham crusts and top with desired toppings.
Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
This flag used blueberry yogurt topped with blueberries, strawberry yogurt topped with strawberries, banana yogurt topped with banana chips, and coconut yogurt topped with toasted coconut.