25 Fabulous Children’s Books
With the holidays rapidly approaching I thought I would share some of our family’s favorite Children’s books. Some of these you probably have heard of and maybe some of them you have not. Some are ones we have found in our wanderings at the library or are favorites as parents that we wanted to share with our children. They are ones we have enjoyed and that my kids can’t get enough of.
2. Old Black Witch! by Wende Devlin
3. Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
4. Cha-Cha Chimps by Julia Durango
5. Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann
6. Robbery at Foxwood by Cynthia Paterson
7. Ladybug Girl by David Soman and Jacky Davis
8. Duck Skates by Lynne Berry
9. Olivia: Book and CD (Olivia Series) by Ian Falconer
10. Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons by Eric Litwin
11. The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
I really like We’re Going on a Bear Hunt and Amelia Bedelia. Great list!