Toasted Coconut and caramel brownies have a homemade brownie bottom topped caramel sauce and toasted coconut for an easy dessert with the flavors of Samoa cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, toasted
- Jarred hot caramel sauce
- 1 cup margarine
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ½ Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Melt the margarine and mix in cocoa. Allow to cool.
- Add honey, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Pour batter into a greased 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool.
- While brownies are cooking, pour shredded coconut into a saute pan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until coconut turns a golden brown. Watch carefully because it can go from golden brown to burned in an instant.
- Heat caramel sauce according to jar directions. Pour over mostly cooled brownies. Top with shredded coconut.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 2gSugar: 42gProtein: 5g
All information presented and written are intended for informational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.