It’s almost silly to even share this recipe with you. It has 5 ingredients but it was so amazing! We took it to a get together with another family and everyone had seconds- and a few had thirds! The flavor is amazing and the cake is so moist it is out of this world!
We happen to love cakes- I mean who doesn’t but making a cake causes all sorts of crazy celebrating in this house. It’s a little silly sometimes but with all the amazing cakes we’ve had through the years I guess it’s pretty justified.
- 1 chocolate cake mix, prepared per box directions
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16 oz. container cool whip, thawed
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir Nutella and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Poke holes with a fork or knife all over the cake. Pour nutella mixture over the top.
- Spread thawed cool whip over the top.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, best if done overnight.