Easy Orange Pound Cake with a simple orange glaze is a crowd pleasing favorite that comes together with just 6 ingredients.
Note: This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission off of any purchases made through my link. For more information see my disclosure policy.
My grandmother made this orange pound cake several times recently and at every gathering everyone was raving about how good it was. I finally asked her for the recipe and she graciously shared it with me. Once I read it through I realized why it’s her go to! It’s so easy to make with a minimum about of ingredients.
Using a bundt cake pan seems to give it some extra pizazz without any extra effort. I love this (affiliate, see note above) rose bundt pan she used that gives it that gorgeous tiered look! It’s the same one Carlee used in her Easy Banana Bundt Cake. The really simple glaze is just drizzled on and the rose petals kind of collect the glaze in wonderful pools.
It keeps beautifully so you can make it a day ahead of time to save yourself the trouble. Be aware you will not have leftovers if you have company over!
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Easy Orange Pound Cake
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 4 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt cake pan. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and 1 cup orange juice on medium speed for about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour batter into your prepared cake pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until center springs back.
- Cool right side up for about 25 minutes.
- For glaze: combine powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp orange juice until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cake.