Buttermilk Blender Pancakes are pancakes that you put in the blender, mix and cook! You can serve them with syrup, jam, or a little bit of honey.
I’ve made blender pancakes before but I’m loving this buttermilk version from my friend Amy! They look absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to try them out!
Hello! I am Amy from recipetreasures. I want to share this wonderful recipe. Oh, wow they are so good! Add a little fruit and you have the perfect breakfast. Your kids won’t even know how healthy they are eating. And another nice thing about these is that they will stick to the ribs and last a lot longer than cold cereal. That way your children will be able to better focus on their schooling because their tummies won’t be hungry.
I don’t know about where you live but we had 1.9 inches of rain a couple of days of go. That is the sixth highest day in our state’s history. So I think we are all ready for some sunshine. Today is not the day, so I decided since I won’t be working in the yard today, I would get a head start on the day and get going on some spring cleaning I am always happy to get going for the day and get some good things done. So when you are in need of a fast breakfast, I suggest buttermilk blender pancakes.
Another recipe we love to serve with these yummy pancakes is our tasty buttermilk syrup recipe. But you might want to know, that it would make a pretty healthy recipe not as healthy. However you make it will taste really good.
I also want to give a shout out to Jade for letting me visit! She is an amazing cook and such a cute mom. I wish her all the very best things in life. Don’t forget to visit me at recipetreasures.
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- ⅔ cup whole wheat kernels
- ⅓ cup brown rice
- 3 Tablespoons corn meal
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoons soda
- Preheat griddle to 375 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, process buttermilk, wheat kernels and rice on high for 3 minutes.
- Add cornmeal, butter, egg, salt, and brown sugar. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Add baking powder and soda. Blend for 10 seconds. It will foam up and get lighter and fluffier.
- Make pancakes by pouring about ¼ cup batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook for about 1½- 2 minutes on each side, or until bubbles form around edges.
- Turn and cook on the other side until golden brown.