Chipotle Chocolate Sauce with Grilled Pork Chops
Rich and savory Chipotle Chocolate sauce is a smoky sauce for meats or vegetables made with unsweetened baking chocolate and chipotle sauce.
You may be familiar with mole sauce and this has a really similar feel in a much simpler form. Here’s how to do it.
How to make chipotle chocolate sauce:
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat just until melted.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Once fully dissolved, add the chipotle sauce, Worcestershire, and salt and stir to mix.
That’s it! Nice and simple. The sauce is a nice smokey flavor with a rich chocolate taste but not too spicy for the kids. If you would like it with more kick feel free to double the amount of the chipotle sauce.
You can find chipotle sauce at many major grocery stores or at your local Hispanic market. Use the best chocolate you can find!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Other recipes you might like
- 1.325 oz unsweetened baking chocolate (about 1/4 of a 5.3 oz bar)
- 1 Tbsp chipotle sauce
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- In a small sauce pan, melt chocolate over medium heat. Add brown sugar and mix to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.