I was provided free product by Divine Chocolate to use in conjunction with Choctoerfest. All opinions are my own. #MakeSomethingDivine
Rich and savory Chipotle Chocolate sauce is a smoky sauce for meats or vegetables made with unsweetened baking chocolate and chipotle sauce.
Don’t miss out on entering the Choctoberfest giveaway!
You may be familiar with mole sauce and this has a really similar feel in a much simpler form. Here’s how to do it.
How to make chipotle chocolate sauce:
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat just until melted.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Once fully dissolved, add the chipotle sauce, Worcestershire, and salt and stir to mix.
That’s it! Nice and simple. The sauce is a nice smokey flavor with a rich chocolate taste but not too spicy for the kids. If you would like it with more kick feel free to double the amount of the chipotle sauce.
You can find chipotle sauce at many major grocery stores or at your local hispanic market. The Divine Chocolates were amazing quality and the company is amazing. Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owned by cocoa farmers.
Divine Chocolates are also vegan and this sauce would be just as good over some veggies as it does over grilled meats. This sauce is also very versatile and is delicious over any kind of meat!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Other choctoberfest recipes:
- Strawberry Balsamic Chocolate Sauce
- Easy Harry Potter Themed Cupcakes
- Nutella Poke Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Fudge
Chipotle Chocolate Sauce
- In a small sauce pan, melt chocolate over medium heat. Add brown sugar and mix to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
[inlinkz_linkup id=801108 mode=1]