Cheesy Ranch Potato Broccoli Bake take the deliciousness of twice baked potatoes and turning them into a casserole loaded with cheese, ranch, and broccoli. Kid friendly and easy to make for a crowd.
Broccoli. Does that word drive fear into your heart? Do your children turn up their noses at the mere mention of those little green trees? Well, it doesn’t need to.
Loaded with favorite kid flavors of cheese and ranch these are sure to please those picky eaters. Plus, I love how simple this is to prepare. It’s the perfect option to bring to any family gathering or any football watch party!
Tips for making the baked potatoes:
Want to turn this into a main dish:
You could always beef it up (pun intended) by adding:
- Cooked ground beef or turkey
- Cooked chopped bacon
- Cut up BBQ chicken
- Pulled pork
Can you freeze twice baked potato casserole?
Yes! Use a foil casserole dish and wrap the top with plastic wrap or foil. Freeze for up to 2 months.
To cook from frozen, bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes until warmed through.
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
What to serve with twice baked potato casserole:
I love serving this up with:
- BBQ Chicken or Grilled Buffalo Chicken
- Cornbread with Jalapeno Honey Butter
- Parmesan Rosemary Rolls
- Apple Bacon Goat Cheese Salad
I always plan to make extra of the BBQ chicken so we can make BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad later in the week.
Cheesy Ranch Broccoli Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing or 1 cup Greek yogurt plus 1 1/2 Tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese , divided
- 5 medium baking potatoes , prepared liked regular baked potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli , steamed (can use frozen broccoli thawed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To prepare potatoes, pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave for approximately 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli for 9 minutes until tender.
- Add ranch and 3/4 cup cheese to mashed potatoes. Mix thoroughly. Add broccoli and fold into potato mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Top with remaining cheese.
- Spread mixture into a 9 by 9 casserole dish and bake for at least 10 minutes until warmed through.
Make sure to check out all of the other broccoli recipes that are a part of this month’s Ultimate Recipe Challenge!
[inlinkz_linkup id=660823 mode=1]