This post is sponsored in conjunction with ChristmasSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Frozen White Hot Chocolate is a festive and easy winter holiday drink the kids will love made with milk, hot cocoa mix, Torani syrup, and ice.
Tips for making white frozen hot chocolate:
- I had a hard time finding white hot chocolate in the stores. I finally found a box on Amazon
- I’ve found most blenders work better when using crushed ice versus ice cubes.
- You can use whatever flavor Torani syrup you would like. Switch it up and use caramel syrup and top with whipped cream and caramel. Or you could top it with crushed Oreos which would be super fun.
- Use a sharpie to draw on the glasses to make snowman faces. Or for Halloween you could draw ghost faces. Use rubbing alcohol to get the sharpie off later.
This Mean One sprinkle mix came from Sweets and Treats and I love the Grinch colors. I want to use them on some cookie bars with green frosting.
The mugs came from Joy Jolt and they are double wall mugs. They have a really cool look to them and they are extremely light weight glasses.
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Other holiday drinks:
Frozen White Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white hot chocolate mix
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Torani syrup optional
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Whipped cream optional
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
Frozen White Hot Chocolate from Jonesin’ For Taste
Instant Pot Peppermint Hot Chocolate from The Crumby Kitchen
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Salted Caramel Mocha Latte from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Eggnog Gingerbread Layer Cake from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Gingerbread Cupcakes from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Italian Anise Biscotti from Blogghetti
Orange Meltaways from An Affair from the Heart
Snowman Christmas Cake from The Redhead Baker
Thank you ChristmasSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, Lorann Oils & Flavors, Torani, Joyjolt, and Sweets & Treats Boutique for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The ChristmasSweetsWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The ChristmasSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the ChristmasSweetsWeek posts or entry.