Ocean Themed Bracelets
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FindingDelicious #CollectiveBias
Simple ocean themed bracelets made with starfish charms are a great way to celebrate summer and Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory.
I’ve been anxiously awaiting summer vacation possibly more than my kiddos. Our weekends and afternoons always seemed to fill up with activities that left little time for doing some of the things we love to do together.
My kids love to craft and there just never was enough time for that.
So we’ve kicked off summer with a few crafts already. These super simple Ocean Themed Bracelets were simple enough to do with my daughter and fun for me to do as well.
When we are crafting we like to keep meals simple and choosing the Goldfish® Special Edition! Cheddar Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory Crackers and Campbell’s Soup was a no brainer!
We love having a theme to go along with our activities and they should be available at your local Target!
You can even get some sweet deals on them. There’s a 20% off coupon on the Goldfish crackers featuring Disney-Pixar Finding Dory and 10% off the Campbell’s Dory Healthy Kid’s soup.
The kids loved having the fun themed shaped pasta in their soup and the Goldfish crackers are always a hit with my kiddos and they love having that yummy crunch in their soup.
To make the ocean themed bracelets, I made a few dangle charms to pair up with the ones I found at our local craft store.
To make the dangle charms:
- Add the desired beads in whatever order you want to a long head pin.
- Then using jewelry tools, wrap the wire around to make a loop.
- Then wrap the excess wire around the next to make a coil underneath the loop.
How to make simple bracelets:
- Thread seed beads onto some stretchy cord. Although there is only one piece of stretchy cord in the picture I ended up doubling it up for extra strength.
- Add about 30 seed beads on each side with the charms in the center.
- Tie a triple knot once done threading beads on.
For the big starfish bracelet I threaded on the charm to some soft thick elastic. You could also do it similar to the way I did the chunky bracelet hairties.
Either way works well. And that’s it, super simple and perfect for a fun summer craft.
What fun activities are you doing with your kids this summer?
For other simple crafts try making: