This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CB #CollectiveBias
Red Baron pizzas and Edward’s pies accompany Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Chinese Chicken Wings and Pineapple Rainbow Slaw for a stress free game day meal.
I love to host little get togethers at my house but I hate the stress that tends to accompany them. I’ve learned to take short cuts here and there and not feeling like I needed to make everything from scratch. So I like to pick one or two things that I can make easily and with little stress, and then pick up something from the store.
Frozen pizza and pies are a great go to pairing with salad and Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Chinese wings that make a great spread for a big game gathering. I picked up a Red Baron Supreme Pizza and Edward’s Hershey’s Pie from Target and there was even a Cartwheel Deal for the pizza. I found the pizza in the frozen section against the wall and the pies were in the frozen aisle right in front of that.
The kids were super excited for the wings, pizza, and pie! Even my husband who was unsure about the pizza commented on how tasty it was. Seriously, crust perfection in every bite!
I’m so glad I was able to put out a great spread that tasted amazing without having to spend all day in the kitchen! So don’t be afraid to tail gate at your place!
What’s your go to shortcuts when having a get together?
- 1/4 head red cabbage thinly shredded
- 1/4 head green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2-3 jalapenos seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 each red yellow, and orange bell pepper
- 1 20- oz can pineapple tidbits drained- reserve the juice
- 2 cups chopped or shredded teriyaki chicken or pork
- 1 pkg ramen noodles crushed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.