This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CapturingTraditions #CollectiveBias
#ad These Easy Bacon Croissants topped with a Parmesan and herb topping are a tasty option for busy morning’s breakfast, especially when paired with eggs.
In keeping with my current goal to make breakfast for my kiddos every morning I’ve been trying to find ways to keep the morning simple while still giving them something interesting to eat. They love croissants and biscuits so it’s always fun to try to come up with a new version to give them. Combining a croissant with bacon, or turkey bacon in this particular case, with some Parmesan and herbs was a big hit with my kiddos. They told me multiple times how much they liked them.
These bacon croissants are really easy to make in the morning or you can make a bunch of them up ahead of time and microwave them briefly as you need them. You could even make up some of the Spinach Feta Breakfast Croissants so you have a variety of options.
All you need to do is take slices of cooked bacon, roll them up in croissant triangles, and top them with a buttery tasting spread and Parmesan cheese and herbs. Even my husband was impressed with how fast these came together! I used Gold n’ Soft spread instead of butter because it has the great taste of butter and is easily spreadable right out of the fridge with no cholesterol or hydrogenated oils and zero trans fats per serving. On busy (early) mornings I don’t always remember to pull butter out ahead of time and all that so having the spread option is really convenient.
I grew up using Gold n’ Soft spread so it’s a bit nostalgic for me seeing it in the fridge. The Gold n’ Soft spread which comes in a nifty square tub in a cute little size. I love that it’s square so it fits nicely in my fridge and the 15 ounce size is convenient for small families or for those of us where fridge space is precious and you don’t want condiments taking up the bulk of that.
Make sure to check out the Gold n’ Soft inspiration page for lots of great recipes and ways to use the spread!
At my Kroger affiliate, Ralph’s the Gold n’ Soft spread is located in the dairy aisle with the other spreads and butter tubs.
And make sure to snag a coupon before you head off to the store! There’s even a handy store locator to help you find where it’s available.
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Easy Bacon Croissants
- 8 slices bacon or turkey bacon cooked
- 1 pkg canned croissants
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp dried parsley
- 8 tsp Gold 'n Soft spread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate canned croissants into individual triangles. Cut cooked bacon slices in half. Place bacon on the bottom part of the triangle. Roll the croissant around the bacon towards the tip of the triangle. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. While the croissants are baking, combine the Parmesan cheese with the basil, oregano, and parsley.
- Once the croissants are done, remove from the oven and spread over the top of each croissant about a teaspoon of Gold 'n Soft spread. Sprinkle about 1 tsp of the Parmesan mixture over the croissant.
- Serve warm.