Spinach Feta Breakfast Croissants are an easy make ahead breakfast recipe that is ready in under 30 minutes and are perfect for breakfast on the go.
I’ve been working on coming up with some new easy breakfast ideas that I could make in bulk to send with my husband to work. I also wanted something that would be easy to eat without utensils since he is usually eating it on the go.
Breakfast croissants were a good option and so I started experimenting with several different fillings. Some were awesome and some were complete flops (jam melts like crazy in the oven-whoops!).
These are like an omelet wrapped in a croissant ready to take with you on the go.
How can I go wrong making breakfast croissants?
- Don’t overcook the eggs when scrambling them. The eggs will continue to cook when you make the croissants and bake them in the oven.
- The hardest part of making croissants with filling is wrapping the crescent rolls around the filling without dropping the filling all out. Best way I have found to wrap them up is to fold the crescent roll over the filling first and then carefully lift one edge to finish wrapping the croissants.
Other croissant recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Croissants
- Chicken, Pesto, and Sun Dried Tomato Croissants
- Easy Bacon Croissants
- Peanut Butter and Banana Croissant
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Spinach Feta Breakfast Croissants
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 large eggs scrambled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 16 spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook eggs just until set. The eggs will cook a little longer in the oven so do not overcook.
- To assemble, unroll and separate croissants into their individual triangles.
- Place 2 spinach leaves per triangle.
- Add about 2 - 3 Tbsp scrambled eggs onto each triangle and 3-4 tomato halves on top of the eggs.
- Top with 1 - 2 Tbsp feta cheese crumbles.
- Carefully, without lifting the half with the filling, fold over the untopped portion of the croissant over the filling tucking under the end.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.