Easy Peanut Butter and Banana Croissants are a super quick 3 ingredient breakfast to make on a busy school morning that any banana lover will gobble up.
I’m still trying to come up with easy breakfast options for my kids that I can make really quickly in the morning. Although they love cereal even they get bored with it. Croissants are certainly yummy on their own but I like to add a little something to them so that they are a little more hardy.
Now I’ve mentioned before like with the Banana Cranberry Muffins how only half my family likes banana but everyone here loves peanut butter! These whip up super fast because there’s really no prep work other than slicing the bananas.
- Canned crescent rolls
- Peanut butter
You could try making this with berries for a peanut butter and jelly feel. Make sure to allow a few minutes for the berries to cool because they will be very hot after baking.
Other recipes you might like
- Easy Bacon Croissants
- Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- Spinach Feta Breakfast Croissants
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Squares
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
I sliced the bananas down the middle first and then cut those halves into halves to give myself quarters that were just about perfect width for the croissants they were on. Honestly, I wouldn’t do an entire half of a banana because the first time I tried to make these doing it that way it was a lot of banana to everything else ratio. But if you REALLY love banana go for it and let me know how you like it.
My son was asking me if I could make these like I did the Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Croissants because his favorite smoothie is Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana. I’m sure it would be really yummy too and would be easy enough to add a square of chocolate on top of the peanut butter and before the banana.
- 1/3-1/2 cup peanut butter divided
- 2 bananas, quartered
- 1 pkg croissants
- powdered sugar optional
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on package. Unroll croissants and divide into separate triangles.
- Add about 2 tsp to 1 Tbsp of peanut butter to each triangle. Top with banana quarter. Starting at the large side roll up.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown. If desired, dust with a little bit of powdered sugar. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before eating.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.