Now I know I promised this recipe last week but you may have noticed that it didn’t go up. Last week several fires broke out surrounding my city. One of those was close enough to put us on evacuation notice for the rest of last week. Thankfully we are off of evacuation notice but you can still see the smoke from the largest fire. Although I am grateful we are no longer in danger I am saddened that so many families lost their homes.
White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
Easy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or 1 (12 oz) bag of white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix in peanut butter. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Pat the mixture into an ungreased 9 by 13 pan. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges. Let cool 30 minutes before serving. Store covered.