Bright, crisp, and peppery these Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges are the perfect compliment to any burger.
As I was working on this post my daughter came up behind me and shouted “I want those again!” These really were a winner and I couldn’t believe how much better the potato wedges were with the squeeze of lemon. We were craving In N’ Out burgers but I really didn’t want to spend the money and knew I had some frozen patties at home. So we hurried home so I could whip up some burgers and fries.
I honestly usually keep a bag of frozen fries on hand for days like this but I hadn’t had any room for those so we were out of luck. Thankfully I always have a bag of potatoes on hand and these didn’t take much time at all to make.
What I love most about these potatoes is that I didn’t feel the need to dip them in anything. No barbecue sauce or ketchup needed for these fries to taste good. They were plenty tasty all on their own. It’s nice to eat something that doesn’t need any extras to taste good which saves on calories too!
I asked my family after everyone was done eating if they were bummed we didn’t go to In N’ Out and they all agreed that they were happy we had eaten at home! I love when a meal comes together that leaves everyone happy.
Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges
- 4 medium sized baking potatoes, cut in half and sliced lengthwise.
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp kosher salt
- 1-2 lemons, cut into quarters, for serving
- In a large bowl, toss cut potatoes with olive oil, kosher salt, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Spray a cookie sheet or sheets with cooking spray and line potatoes up in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for about 25-30 minutes until potatoes are crisp and browned.
- Serve with a lemon quarter to squeeze over the potato wedges.