I am always looking for ways to use up leftovers. It turns out I am the only one in my family who really likes baked potatoes. I love how easy they are to cook when I am making other food. The last few times I have made baked potatoes we end up having 1 or 2 left over which is fine with me because I know we all love Potatoes O’Brien.
I used to buy them frozen but we go through a bag so fast and we don’t have an extra freezer like we used to so that freezer space is precious. I always have the ingredients on hand and it doesn’t take any longer to cook from scratch than it did to make the freezer kind.
- 4 Potatoes, baked (leftover works well) and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- Heat oil in large saute pan.
- Add all other ingredients to hot oil and saute until vegetables are softened and potatoes browned, about 10 minutes.