This post contains affiliate links where I earn a small fee when purchases are made through this link. For more info see my disclosure policy.
I’m sharing a pizza version that might just be a little different than you are used to, Kielbasa and Peppers Pizza. When the hubby asks you to come up with something new you take on that challenge! And with football season back in full swing it’s nice to get some new recipes perfect for viewing parties!
If you’re not a fan of kielbasa you could just as easily substitute it out for some sausage links or bratwurst. Then it would be the pizza version of One Pan Sausage and Veggies which is equally as yummy. Sometimes it’s nice to branch out and try new things.
I like to top mine with a combination of basil, oregano, parsley, and cilantro to top this Kielbasa and Peppers Pizza. But you could just as easily top it with a bit of salt and pepper and any other spices you like. I have a pizza stone that I like to use sometimes but I’ve found that I tend to forget it in the oven so I’ve just found it easier to use my regular cookie sheets.
You can make your own pizza dough or just buy a prepared pizza round. Often you can even buy a ball of pizza dough from a local pizza place which is nice if you want something like homemade without the trouble!
If you want some other pizza recipes for a whole spread try out some of these:
Want more easy recipes like this? Get my e-book with 30 days of Easy Recipes!
Kielbasa and Peppers Pizza
- 1 large pizza round
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package of kielbasa sausage sliced
- 1/3 red, orange, and green peppers each, sliced into strips
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- fresh basil, oregano, parsley, or cilantro depending on preference
- Top pizza round with pizza sauce, then cheese.
- Spread kielbasa slices over the top of the pizza. Spread out peppers and onions as well. Top with fresh herb if desired.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 12-15 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese has melted.
- Top with additional herbs if desired.