These pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes are a year round staple, not just a fall treat. Fluffy and full of chocolate chips these pancakes will quickly become a family favorite.
How to make pumpkin pancakes:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, chocolate chips, and cinnamon.
- Then in a separate bowl, combine canned pumpkin, milk, egg, and oil. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until no large lumps remain.
- Cook on a hot griddle and enjoy!
What to put on pumpkin pancakes?
How to freeze pancakes:
Other recipes using canned pumpkin:
This recipe only uses a small part of a can of pumpkin. Here are some ways to use those leftovers:
Do you follow Jonesin’ For Taste on Facebook? Stop by, say hi, and let me know what kinds of recipes you want to see!
Other pancake recipes to try:
- Blender Double Chocolate Pancakes (IHOP Copycat)
- Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes
- Sourdough Pancakes
- Buttermilk Blender Pancakes
- Raspberry Pancakes with Orange Glaze
Fluffy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the wet ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until no large lumps of dry mix remain.
- Cook on medium- high heat griddle for about 3-4 minutes per side.